Building a healthier self24
We all strive to make the most of our lives.
One key ingredient for this is our own health, both physically and mentally.
As we spend a lot of time in our heads, it is important to look at ourselves and observe where we might lose energy.
First thing to observe is what our places of reactivity are.
As conflicts make us lose our resilience.
Questions to ask yourself could be:
- Is there any unresolved stuff with people/colleagues?
- Where do you go into protection?
- What is your primary response? Flight or freeze?
- What attitude do you take: are you a victim, a persecutor or a rescuer?
- Which story do you tell yourself?
And then take it from there…