9 questions to ask a prospective coach71
Perhaps you have come to a point in your life that you feel you need a partner to work through some challenges. Asking the right questions is key in finding the coach that is right for you or your organization. Here are some questions to consider:
- What is your coaching experience?
Think: number of individuals coached, years of experience, types of coaching situations etc.)
- Do you hold an ICF (International Coach Federation) credential?
- What is your coach-specific training?
Is it an ICF approved training program or other coach-specific training program?
- What types of businesses do you work with most often?
- What levels have you coached?
(Presidents, Vice-Presidents, middle managers, etc.)
- What is your philosophy about coaching?
- What types of assessments are you certified to deliver?
- What are some coaching success stories?
As in examples of individuals who have succeeded as a result of coaching c.q. how the coach added value.
- And anything else you might want to add here yourself.
I wish you inspiring conversations with your future coach.