Monique Fanselow PCC is a Business Life coach with 2,000+ hours of coaching experience, with clients in EMEA, Asia-Pacific and North America.
With her unique out-of-the-box approach she helps busy professionals handle the challenges the current global work climate brings. Clients that are looking for a change in mindset to be able to thrive and become the best version of themselves.
Her clients describe her as challenging, committed & result-oriented, skillful, passionate and compassionate.
Monique also works pro bono as a coach for NGO's in healthcare and education in Singapore and Zambia.
"My source of inspiration is the "psychology of change": desire and motivation are often not enough to create sustainable change. We need a change in mindset to push through self-limiting habits and beliefs."
My focus is on:
- Transition & Change: overturning ingrained habits & beliefs
- High performance & well-being: with a focus on resilience
- Leadership coaching & communication skills
- Relationship intelligence & soft skills
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Executive Coach with Developing Talent Sàrl, Switzerland
- Newfield Certified Coach, Newfield Program & Mentor Coach and Certification Assessor with The Coach Partnership, Singapore (previously Newfield Asia)
- Qualified Immunity To Change™ Facilitator (Minds at Work, U.S.A.)
- Disruptive Change Maker (Coaching Reimagined, U.S.A.)
- Corporate-Based Mindfulness Coach (The Potential Project, Singapore)
Prior to becoming a coach, Monique worked internationally for 20+ years as a communication consultant for a range of industries and services such as: Healthcare, N.G.O.’s, Consultancies, Electronics, Chemical, FMCG, Ceramics, and Government. In addition to her coaching qualifications, she holds a Bachelors equivalent in Internal & Corporate Communications (ISBW, The Netherlands) and certificates in Social Psychology, Psychopathology I & II and Social Sciences (Open University, The Netherlands).
Monique is Dutch and has lived, in addition to The Netherlands, in Belgium, England, France, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
She now divides her time between France, Belgium and The Netherlands.