INNERGIE Coaching & Communication is headed by Monique Fanselow PCC, a Business Life coach, with 1,300+ hours of coaching experience and clients in EMEA, Asia-Pacific and North America.
With her unique out-of-the-box approach she helps busy professionals navigate the pitfalls, blind spots and uncertainty inherent in producing results and generating bigger impact.
Her focus is on:
- Transition & Change: overturning ingrained habits & beliefs
- Leadership & communication skills
- Relationship intelligence & soft skills
- Stress management & work life balance
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Executive Leadership Coach with Developing Talent Sàrl, Switzerland
- Newfield Certified Coach™ and Newfield Program Coach
- Immunity To Change™ Facilitator (Minds at Work, U.S.A.)
- Disruptive Coaching (Coaching Reimagined, U.S.A.)
- Corporate-Based Mindfulness Coach (The Potential Project, Singapore)
Prior to becoming a coach, Monique worked internationally for 20+ years as a communication consultant for a range of industries and services such as: Healthcare, N.G.O.’s, Consultancies, Electronics, Chemical, FMCG, Ceramics, and Government. In addition to her coaching qualifications, she holds a Bachelors equivalent in Internal & Corporate Communications (ISBW, The Netherlands) and certificates in Social Psychology, Psychopathology I & II and Social Sciences (Open University, The Netherlands).
Monique is Dutch and has lived, in addition to The Netherlands, in Belgium, England, France, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
She now lives in France (Geneva area).